Search For Specific Hikes

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Knee Injury

Alex injured her knee at gymnastics last Wednesday. She'll have an MRI in the next day or two to rule out anything serious. Assuming all goes well this week, we'll be back on the trails next weekend. If the injury is something serious, then we'll of course lay off the knee and wait to hike until she's fully recovered.

I'll post an update after the MRI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.